Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Works Unit

Level One - Public

RAF Welford is an active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland. The airfield is located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces. During the war it was used primarily as a transport airfield. After the war it was closed in 1946 and placed in reserve status. As a result of the Cold War, the station was reopened in 1955 as a munitions depot by the United States Air Force.

Today it is one of the largest ammunition compounds for the United States Air Force in Western Europe for heavy munitions.

Level Two – Entry

RAF Welford is an active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland. The airfield and proving ground is located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces, primarily as a transport airfield but with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg to test incendiary bombardment. After the war it was closed in 1946 and placed in reserve status. As a result of the Cold War, the station was reopened in 1955 as a munitions depot by the United States Air Force.

Level Three – Restricted

RAF Welford is a former active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Airforces, primarily as a transport airfield but with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg to test thaumatic-energy bombardment. Due to progressive biohazard levels it was closed in 1946 and placed under Department of Metaphysics containment with a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Three – Top Secret

RAF Welford is a former active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces, primarily as a transport airfield but with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing full-scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg and selected German POWs to test thaumatic-energy bombardment. Due to progressive biohazard levels it was closed in 1946 and placed under Department of Metaphysics containment with a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Four – Above Top Secret

RAF Welford is a former active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces, primarily as a transport airfield but with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing full-scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg and selected German POWs to test thaumatic-energy bombardment.

The facility came under attack from unknown hostile entities on January the 23rd1946. The attack was suppressed after three days of combat carried out by an Armed Task Force of the Department of Metaphysics. Since 1955 the remains of the site has been maintained under a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Five – Outer Perimeter Task Force Leader

RAF Welford is a former active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces, primarily as a transport airfield but with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing full-scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg and selected German POWs to test thaumatic-energy bombardment.

The facility came under attack from then unknown hostile entities on January the 23rd 1946. The HEs quickly captured the facility and killed all staff on base. After three days of combat an Armed Task Force of the Department of Metaphysics was unable to suppress the attack and the site was placed under armed quarantine. On August 20th 1946 the facility was carpet bombed in a combined USAF/RAF attack. Since 1955 the remains of the site has been maintained under a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Six – Interior Brigade Commander

RAF Welford is a former active Royal Air Force station in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces, primarily as a transport airfield, with a subsidiary role as a proving ground, providing full scale models of the St Pauli district of Hamburg and selected German POWs to test thaumatic-energy bombardment.

The facility came under attack from then unknown hostile entities on January the 23rd 1946. The HEs quickly captured the facility and killed all staff on base. After three days of combat by an Armed Task Force of the Department of Metaphysics was unable to suppress the attack but the site was placed under armed quarantine. On August the 20th 1946 contact was established with the entities. They identified themselves as the incorporeal remains of the German POWs used in the original site tests. They demanded repatriation and the restoration of the Third Reich.

After a period of armed stalemate a treaty of non-aggression was signed in 1955. Despite containment breaches in 1959, 1971, 1987 and 2001 (attributed to Soviet/Russian espionage) site confidentiality has been successfully maintained under a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Seven – AAO Site Council primer

RAF Welford is the front-name of an Allied Anomalous Organisation outpost in BerkshireEngland, located approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of Newbury; about 50 miles (80 km) west-southwest of London and an as yet unknown location on a planet in the constellation of Reticulum.

Opened in 1943, it was used during the Second World War by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces to open and maintain high-energy portal, approximately 10 metres square, contained in the Central Silo.

The portal was used as a means to establish diplomatic contact with a civilisation known as the Glieseans. First contact was established by the Axis through a portal opened in Rural Poland in April 1941, resulting in the Glieseans sending a delegation to Earth, now better known the Foo Fighters. Negotiations were engaged in order with the aim of winning the Glieseans to the Allied cause or at least establishing neutrality, finally achieving success in January 1944.

The portal was maintained after the war, along with diplomatic and economic contact, culminating in the a NATO-Gliesean Memorandum of Understanding, ratified in 1955, and the opening of embassies on either side of the portal. Despite external breaches in 1959, 1971, 1987 and 2001 (attributed to Soviet/Russian espionage) site confidentiality has been successfully maintained under a public front of a United States Airforce munitions depot.

Level Eight - Redacted

You have insufficient clearance. Unauthorised access will lead to termination.

Note: this is now a work in progress - 23/09/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment